Come along and hear what’s happening with cycling in the borough. It’s a great opportunity to get involved or just to have a social drink and chat. Bring along any ideas you have for making the borough of Richmond an even better place to live and to cycle in – you really can make a difference.
1. Minutes of meeting held 11 April
2. Matters arising
3. Report on Go Dutch campaign
b. Central London demonstration
4. Report on Richmond May Fair 12 May
5. Cycling Liaison Group. Report on meeting held 19 April and discussion.
6. Twickenham Action Plan consultation
7. Hammersmith Bridge
8. Beverley Path signs
9. Other business
Minutes will be posted after the meeting here (where you can also find minutes from previous meetings)
20:00 – 21:30.
We meet in the bar and then head upstairs for a chat.
The Old Ship, 3 King Street, Richmond, TW9 1ND
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’ve any questions about the meeting or would like to have something added to the agenda.