Come along and hear what’s happening with cycling in the borough. It’s a great opportunity to get involved or just to have a social drink and chat. Bring along any ideas you have for making the borough of Ricmond an even better place to live and to cycle in – you really can make a difference.
1. Minutes of the meeting held 11 June
2. Matters arising
3. Cycling Liaison Group
4. Bike to Work Day Working Group
5. Twickenham Area Action Plan
6. Lower Mortlake Road cycle path
7. Cycle parking outside Tescos Teddington
8. TfL accident statistics 2010-11
10. Royal Parks Bikefest 23 June 2012 – report
11. Any other business
Minutes will be posted after the meeting here (where you can also find minutes from previous meetings)
20:00 – 21:30 – We meet in the bar and then head upstairs for a chat.
The Old Ship, 3 King Street, Richmond, TW9 1ND – Location Map
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’ve any questions about the meeting or would like to have something added to the agenda.