Come along and hear what’s happening with cycling in the borough. It’s a great opportunity to get involved or just to have a social drink and chat. Bring along any ideas you have for making the borough of Richmond an even better place to live and to cycle in – you really can make a difference.
1. Minutes of meeting held 14 January
2. Matters arising
3. Report from Cycling Liaison Group meeting 29 January
4. Report on Teddington railway bridge consultation
5. Policy on publicity at summer events
6. Discussion on RCC policy regarding the elections for Richmond Council May 2014
7. Any other business
Minutes will be posted after the meeting here (where you can also find minutes from previous meetings)
20:00 – 21:30 – We meet in the bar and then head upstairs for a chat.
The Old Ship, 3 King Street, Richmond, TW9 1ND – Location Map
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’ve any questions about the meeting or would like to have something added to the agenda.