Come along and hear what’s happening with cycling in the borough. It’s a great opportunity to get involved or just to have a social drink and chat. Bring along any ideas you have for making the borough of Richmond an even better place to live and to cycle in – you really can make a difference.
1. Minutes of meeting held 15 April 2013
2. Matters arising
3. Liaison with Richmond Council re preparation of Local Implementation Plan 3
4. Shared use of footpaths
5. Safer Lorries
7. Parking at railway stations
8. Kew Gardens Station cycle parking
9. Teddington Railway Bridge
10. Russell School bike day (Ham) on Saturday 18th May
11. Any other business
Minutes will be posted after the meeting here (where you can also find minutes from previous meetings)
20:00 – 21:30 – We meet in the bar and then head upstairs for a chat.
The Old Ship, 3 King Street, Richmond, TW9 1ND – Location Map
Email us at email@example.com if you’ve any questions about the meeting or would like to have something added to the agenda.