Note – Change of date
Come along and hear what’s happening with cycling in the borough. It’s a great opportunity to get involved or just to have a social drink and chat. Bring along any ideas you have for making the borough of Richmond an even better place to live and to cycle in – you really can make a difference.
1. Minutes of meeting held 14 May 2013
2. Site visit with TfL to review A316 from Richmond Circus to Hospital Bridge Road roundabout
3. Liaison with Richmond Council re preparation of Local Implementation Plan 3
4. Site visit with TfL to review Chalkers Corner
5. Other campaigning issues
6. Safer Lorries
8. Interim finance report
9. Russell School bike day (Ham) on Saturday 18th May Report
10. Any other business
Minutes will be posted after the meeting here (where you can also find minutes from previous meetings)
20:00 – 21:30 – We meet in the bar and then head upstairs for a chat.
The Old Ship, 3 King Street, Richmond, TW9 1ND – Location Map
Email us at email@example.com if you’ve any questions about the meeting or would like to have something added to the agenda.