Our monthly meeting is tomorrow – at the Old Ship, in Richmond.
On the agenda there’s quite a bit, including the inaugural Cycling Liaison Group for the new administration.
- Minutes of the last meeting
- Matters arising from the minutes
- Report on council cabinet meeting on 20mph consultations in Kew, Hampton Hill and Whitton
- Cycling Liaison Group meeting on 14 October
- Public meeting on cycling, with emphasis on problems in Richmond Park, on 17 December 2014. Convened by Zac Goldsmith MP for Richmond.
a) Sheen Road crossing consultation
b) Parking in Advisory Cycle Lanes