The next monthly meeting is on November 14th, upstairs at the Old Ship at 8pm. Here is the Agenda
Quiet ways talk with Carole Crankshaw – Richmond’s Cycling Officer
- We’ll be looking at the proposed quiet way 1 route – consultation is here and our earlier response is here.
Approach to take with the published Cycling Strategy
- The council’s Cycling Strategy is in consultation. The documents are all here.
Teddington Cycle Hub – can someone represent? 15th November
- The official opening of Teddington’s new cycle hub is on 15th November, and we’ll agree who will represent us there
Police Transport User Group – 8th December
- The borough police hold their Transport User Group on 8th December. We’ll be asking them, among other things to act on bad driving.
- An update on where we think things are at the moment on the Royal Park’s closure of Duke’s Head Passage to cycling.
- We need to briefly respond to this consultation.
- We’d like to support the ‘Richmond in Europe’ group as they run the twinning week to celebrate, in September 2017, the anniversary of the twinning with Fontainebleau.